You can contact us for publicity material relating to this website, past tour venues and the education project. A sample press release with basic information on the project is available to the right in pdf format.
Previous CoverageThe education project and touring exhibition have been featured in local, regional and national press.
Education ProjectThe education project was featured in the York Press:
- Mixing Art with Science - York Press, 21 May 2008
Touring ExhibitionThe touring exhibition received the following coverage:
- Painting by MRI - York Press, 27 February 2009
- Me, Myself and eye - picture feature in national Metro, 3 March 2009 (seen to the right)
- DNA laid bare - article and online video piece, Yorkshire Post, 13 March 2009
- What goes on in the head of a kick-boxer? - cover feature in the University of York Magazine, March 2009 (a copy can be downloaded at the top of the page)
- Cerebral Pursuits - picture cover feature in the British Medical Association News, 7 March 2009 (a copy can be downloaded at the top of the page)
- Scan-tastic look inside the brain - Bradford Telegraph & Argus, 9 April 2009
- Featured in an article in Arts Professional Magazine in May 2009. A PDF version of the article can be downloaded at the top of this page.